Storm Flooding Damage Restoration
Storm and other weather disturbances that may bring on flooding and water damage are unpredictable, and should be responded to as soon as possible. At Ace 24hr Water Damage Restoration & Repair San Diego we know that the quicker we respond to your call, the bigger the chance of immediate full restoration, and lesser damage and expenses will be incurred.
We are the experts in storm damage restoration in the area and no job is too huge for us! Our team is composed of experienced water damage technicians who have responded through water damage due to typhoons, heavy snow fall, cyclones, storm, hurricane and the like. We have the appropriate licenses, training, expertise, and equipment to immediately undertake restoration and remediation services to help you get back to your normal lives or business operations in no time.
So at the onset of storm damage, give us a call and our operators, who are on standby 24 hours a day seven days a week will be more than happy to take your call. We will endeavor to dispatch our team to your location within 60 minutes!
Quick Response Storm Damage Team
We are the experts in disaster restoration and you can never go wrong with the services that we can provide. Apart from the licensed technical services, we have the most modern equipment and tools to carry out remediation services, and top-of-the-line supplies and materials to quickly and efficiently restore your home or commercial establishment the best way we can.
Storm Damage Restoration Services Offered:
- Emergency Services – Call us up any time of day, any day of the week even holidays.
- Water Removal
- Structural Drying
- Carpet, Upholstery and Fabric Drying and Cleaning
- Odor Control
- Microbial Remediation
- And More
There is no wasting time. Call us up right away because every second counts in terms of the looming negative consequences of storm damage restoration.
Timeline of Storm Damage when left untreated
- Damage in the first few minutes: Water inundates every corner of the property and saturates all fixtures, pieces of furniture, upholstery, equipment, appliances, and even documents.
- Damage caused within 24 hours: Tarnishing of metal structures within the home or building begins. Painted concrete and wooden surfaces may start to swell, bubble up, chip, and then break down. Furniture incurs a lot of damage and electronics may have lower chances of getting fully restored or refurbished. Documents and photographs may get permanently damaged, and curtains, carpets, and other upholstered fixtures in the home may bleed and get further damaged. An unpleasant odor may already be present in the structure.
- Damage Caused within 48 hours to one week: Molds and fungus may start to grow. Wooden parts of the structure such as doors, flooring, and even ceiling, may begin to warp. Mold and mildew may slowly grow on upholstered furniture. Painted walls may begin to form blisters and swelling. Rusting may already take place on metal parts of the home or commercial property. Serious illnesses will take place when individuals get into contact with the water. Mosquitoes carrying vector borne-diseases may start to lay eggs and propagate in the area, causing dangerous illnesses like the Dengue and Zika virus.
- Damage Caused after more than a week: Mold and Fungal Growth already took place, the structural integrity of the building is most definitely affected, and illnesses will start too spread rapidly through the contaminated water that continues to inundate the property. The damage is already heavy, and restoration may take longer. More and more furniture may already be permanently damaged.
So at the onset of storm damage, immediately get in touch with us and our team will be in your location to help you in no time.